Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Children Of Walmart

I braved it and took all three of my children to walmart today. I know most of you have probably looked at the pictures titled "People of Walmart" I think they need to come up with a new category the "Children of Walmart". My children have these demons posses them the minute they walk into the store. It is probably the little yellow smiley guy in disguise. My children become whiny and feel it is necessary to run into people, they fight over everything including who is going to ride on the front of the cart, they also begin to take things off the shelf and then the crying starts in because they cannot have that toy you know the one that will sit on the floor for the next 6 months the toy they had to have!!! I think walmart needs to invest in setting up a bar at the entrance of the store along with a daycare center right next to it so after you have braved the store for as long as you can take it you can stop in for a quick shot!!! I love my children but quite honestly I think a trip to walmart with children in tow is like taking the walk of death. My daughter said today once we had exited the store and the demons had passed "Mom do you still love us?" I did not have to think for one moment of course I still love you,I however hate Walmart!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment