Saturday, January 9, 2016

Mom has lost her cool exit the room.

This mom lost .. sorry for the not so great language.. her shit!! It happens to us all whether it be hormonal or stress related or just plain you pushed moms very last button that she has, it happens. I am not proud of the fact that today was the day that I blew my lid. It all started when my son charged lots of money on my amazon account and I had to plead to the customer service rep who I am sure thought I was insane when I started crying on the phone.. yes this really happened.. to refund my large amount of money.. I think the fact that she was so uncomfortable by my rambling and tears helped my situation. Before I called amazon I may or may not have told my son that I would be taking the money out of his room and board and he would perhaps have to be sleeping with the dog in the basement from now on.. Our dog doesn't even sleep in the basement. and since he is autistic and a man of facts and facts only,  he was quick to point this out as well as the fact that there is not a bed in the basement and where did I expect him to sleep.. my girls observing this whole scenario wide eyed then began to laugh because they knew he was right and knew that he had me... Well mom with her mom voice stated go to your room.... That will teach him... I took my daughter to tumbling and then headed to the grocery store after... while my 6 year old cried the whole time because... wait for it folks...HER SCARF IS TOO SHORT.... I am sorry but what the Hell!!! Ok I know you have all seen this coming... " Be happy you have a scarf there are children freezing in the world who do not even have clothes or shoes and you Princess are crying because your scarf is too short.." I know that will teach her, oh no. then the older one starts in and gets offended because she picked the scarf out for her sister.. The arguing starts we about blind side an older lady spending her Saturday shopping trip perusing the soup Aisle. I quickly apologize and usher my children down the aisle as they continue to argue.. we make it to frozen foods and I so very slightly shoot my oldest THE LOOK... you know the you had better knock it off now look...she rolls her eyes at me and we finally make it out of the store.
we get home only to realize that I forgot to get something at the store I need for dinner. I FREAKING WONDER HOW I COULD HAVE DONE THAT!! I get everyones coats back on and we run to the store again.. My girls start arguing again and just as I get up to check out the machine goes down... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? A women behind us starts talking to my girls, which would have been nice any other day.. I just wanted silence.. and to get the hell out of the store. I am sitting here writing this thinking how insane we all must have looked in the grocery store, the girls fighting, me gritting my teeth telling them to stop. This my friends, is why I am going to start blogging again for the humor this helps me cope and I feel it is somewhat humorous.  I am sorry for the grammatical and punctuation errors. For my fellow moms enjoy and know we all Lose our shit sometimes...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment