Thursday, April 12, 2012

Its been awhile...

Hi all, It has been awhile, yes it has.. I am trying to get back up and running but we will see how it goes.. I had a mom moment to day.. I am overwhelmed.. my son has autism.. my husband has been put on second shift and I have three children. Finances are beyond tight right now and my son informed me that he has been the victim of bullying!!! WHAT!!!! stop the presses.. Nobody is going to bully my kiddo.. why you ask!? because I was a bullied kid.. I was the fat kid.. I was the kid always picked last and laughed at.. We will get this little situation taken care of .. because this mama is not going to put up with that!!!! I have been MIA because we have had no time. I am on a new mission in my life.. I am losing weight.. I am a very overweight person.. who is a stress eater... It is a work in progress I have started the body by vi challenge and have lost 31.5 pounds in a little under 3 months.. I have my link on the side of my page if your interested.. I apologize for the Christmas decor on my page.. it also is a work in progress.. I am looking forward to the summer.. I want my kids home.. I want them with me. Give me a week and I might be saying something else.. But I want them here.. I do not want to stress over homework stress over paying preschool tuition stress over running everyone everywhere I want to hit the pool and relax.. I promise I will try to keep this up it is good therapy for me.. please this was a quick effort tonight.. I know lax on the punctuation..next time will be better.. :)www.bmalcolm.myvi.net

No comments:

Post a Comment