Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby girl

I cannot believe our baby is going to be two tommorrow. Where did the time go? She is most definately not acting like a baby any more. She repeats her sisters every move and holds her own. I can remember that stormy night she was born. I was due to go in the day after she was born for a scheduled induction. I had gestational diabetes with her. My water broke in the middle of the night and we rushed to the hospital in the middle of a horrific storm!! Our baby was not the only baby that decided to make an entrance that night. There were four babies born within a half an hours time. And we all had the same doctor, believe me it made for an interesting time. My labor progressed so fast that I could not get my pain medication. I went all NATURAl!! not by choice. I am sure the fact that she didn't let me get pain medication will come in handy in the making her feel guilty department later!!! ;) She is our last and final baby. She completes our family and it makes me just a bit sad that she is growing so fast. I love her cuddles and her hugs and her cute little chubby legs. Emmie Alexis we are so glad you are here. You will always be our baby. Happy 2nd Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment